MELLITV® Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments and Electronic Communications
- 1. General SEE IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 2 BELOW.
- a. These terms and conditions apply to all credit card
payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to MELLITV.
- b. These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic
Communications (whether or not in connection with a credit card payment).
- c. In addition to these terms and conditions, the MELLITV
Privacy Policies apply to your use of any MELLITV website. Current copies of
these privacy policies may be found at: http://iptv.mellitv.com/privacy.php
- d. By making a credit card payment to MELLITV, or by
requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions.
- e. MELLITV may amend these terms and conditions at any time
by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective
date of change.
- 2. Definitions as used in these terms and conditions:
- a. "MELLITV," "we," or "us" refers collectively to MELLITV,
and all of its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- b. "You" means you, the customer.
- c. "Service" means any service provided by MELLITV, such as MELLITVBOX.
- d. "Electronic Communications" means any electronic billing
and payment communications sent by MELLITV to you or by you to MELLITV, such as
online access to statements and emails relating to billing or payment,
disclosures, notices and other communications regarding your Service
(including, without limitation, your billing statements notice of the posting
of your electronic billing statements, annual privacy notices and change-in terms
- e. "Credit cards" includes both credit cards and debit
- 3. Authorization; by entering your credit card information:
- a. You are stating that you are an authorized user of the
credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name,
account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
- b. You authorize MELLITV to charge the amount you have
requested to your credit card.
- c. If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize MELLITV
to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to the credit card.
- d. You also authorize MELLITV to return to your credit card
any funds due to you by MELLITV resulting from use of this Service.
- 4. Charges
- a. For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have
authorized, your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary
transaction or handling charge, if any.
- b. If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card
issuer or network, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for
all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its
customary charge for such transactions.
- 5. Dishonored Requests for Payments
- a. If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an
online payment transaction, then we have the right to charge the amount of any
such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
- b. If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an
online payment transaction, we may terminate any or all Service, and we may
cancel your right to participate in the online payment program.
- 6. Confirmation of Payment
- a. By clicking "Submit," you are consenting to receive a
one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you
have provided to us.
- b. If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting
to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email
address you have provided to us.
- 7. Technical Requirements for Electronic Communications
- a. In order to make credit card payments online or receive
Electronic Communications, you must have access to a personal computer with a
supported by software that enables you to receive Electronic Communications. In
order to store Electronic Communications on paper, you will need a printer
connected to your computer. You also may store them in your offline files or
in an electronic storage device. MELLITV is not required to provide paper
copies of any Electronic Communication you have previously authorized.
- b. You agree to provide us, and keep current, a valid email
address. If any Electronic Communication is returned to us as undeliverable,
you agree that we may (but are not required to) deliver such communication in
paper form to the most recent mailing address you have provided for your
- c. By authorizing a credit card payment online, or by
requesting Electronic Communications, you confirm that your system meets these
requirements, that you have the capability to access and download or print
electronic disclosures, and that your email address is current and valid.
- 8. "Electronic Only" Communications. If you have authorized
"Electronic Only" communications, then the following additional terms apply:
- a. You understand and agree that MELLITV may provide you
with all Electronic Communications exclusively online.
- b. At your request, we will provide you with paper copies of
Communications that we provide you electronically.
- c. You may elect to withdraw your consent to receive
Electronic Communications (other than confirmation of online credit card
payments) at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you give or withdraw
consent by writing to us or calling to us, there may be a delay in implementing
- e. You may also contact us to request a paper copy of any
Electronic Communication or if you need to update any information relating to a
change in your email address so that we can continue to contact you.